ALL CLIENTS MUST USE THIS FORM AT LEAST IN PART.
- This prep form is a PDF file. After you have saved it to your computer, I recommend you open it with Adobe Reader DC. If you don’t have this program please download it for FREE here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/ Once you open the form up with this program you will complete it and “SAVE AS” a PDF otherwise the data that you imputed could be lost. Also please be forewarned if you use “preview” to open and complete this you may also lose your data.
- ALL CLIENTS MUST FILL OUT PAGES 1 THROUGH 4. The rest of the form is for those of you with self-employment, property rental income, home office deductions, etc.
- Pages 5 through 12 are for any and all of your self-employment businesses. I created 4 identical forms on those pages to accommodate those of you with multiple freelance business activities. Those of you with LLC’s will not use these pages as you will report your activity on your Profit & Loss (P&L) statement that you will create for me. Contact me if you need an example of what this is.
- On the final page you will find an empty text box. Use this box to type in any notes for me or anything that you didn’t find a spot on the form to report it.
- When you have completed this form please "SAVE AS A PDF”. You will then upload your completed 2022 Roth Tax Prep Form to the portal you have created. Go to Document Checklist and click the Share a Document button where you see “Please upload the ROTH TAX PREP FORM.
I think the rest of the form is pretty straight forward. I you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.